Whether you are looking for Emergency First Aid, Standard First Aid, CPR/AED certification or a re-certification, ECIS has the program for you or your company. Contact us to discuss group rates or if you would like to hold a session at your location.
Emergency First Aid
This is a basic one-day course required by WSIB regulation for workplaces with fewer than 5 workers. It is also appropriate for work crews of fewer than 5 in the service or construction industries. Certification lasts for three years.
Topics include compulsory modules:
• Roles and responsibilities
• Responsive and unresponsive casualties
• Adult resuscitation including CPR and AED
• Wounds, dressings and bandages
• Burns and medical conditions (diabetes, seizures, asthma and anaphylactic shock)
• Individual prices (open registration courses) $80.00 + tax
• Group rate (in-house) minimum $800.00 + tax During COVID recovery minimum prices may be negotiated.
Standard First Aid
This is a more advanced course required by WSIB regulations in workplaces with more than 5 workers. It is appropriate for all workplaces in Ontario that require first aid coverage while work is in progress. Certification last for three years and can be renewed once for a further three years by taking a one-day course.
Topics include modules appropriate to the workplace:
• All of the topics included in the Emergency course plus
• Secondary survey
• Injuries to the limbs, chest, abdomen
• Multiple casualty situations
• Poisons, bites, stings, heat and cold injuries
• Eye injuries
• Rescue carries
• 2-rescuer CPR
• By request – child and infant CPR
• Individual price (open registration courses) $130.00 + tax
• Group rate (in-house) minimum $1300.00 + tax During COVID recovery minimum prices may be negotiated
Standard Re-certification is a one day course that extends the Standard certification for a second three year period.
$80 individual and $800 minimum for groups. During COVID recovery minimum prices may be negotiated.
$50 individual, $300 minimum for groups.